Tech Impact Donation Program
The Tech Impact donation program provides technology services and support to eligible charities and nonprofits throughout Canada.
You can use Tech Impact's services to move your organization's IT infrastructure away from local networks and toward managed cloud services.
Eligibility and Restrictions
- If eligible, your organization may receive an unlimited number of Tech Impact donations.
- Donations will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Organizations may request as many Office 365 Workshop and SharePoint Workshop donations as they need.
- This donation is available to organizations with operating budgets of any size.
- Office 365 Workshop and SharePoint Workshop donations are available to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency and Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level.
- The following types of organizations are ineligible for Office 365 Assessment donations:
- Governmental organizations or agencies.
- Educational institutions, including K-12 schools, colleges, universities, trade schools, public libraries, and public museums.
- Healthcare organizations and networks, including hospitals, specialty networks, ambulatory healthcare services, home healthcare and assisted living healthcare organizations, research organizations, and laboratories.
- Political, labor, and fraternal organizations; commerce and trade associations without charitable aims or activities; sponsorships of events, tables, exhibitions, or performances; fundraising events such as luncheons, dinners, walks, runs, or sports tournaments.
- Nonpublic libraries, including private libraries, school libraries, specialty libraries, armed forces libraries, and libraries in government agencies.
- Organizations that engage in discrimination in hiring, compensation, access to training, promotion, termination, and/or retirement based on race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, political affiliation, union membership, or veteran status, other than as allowed by law, are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Tech Impact products may not be transferred or resold.