- Quantity: Organizations may request one new membership within the lifetime of the organization and one membership renewal each year thereafter. The membership is valid for one year from the date you request it. You can purchase as many discounted products from Lenovo as you need during the year.
- Budget: Organizations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible for Lenovo products.
- Nonprofits and libraries only: Products in this program are available only to qualifying nonprofits and to public libraries.
- Organization Types: All organization types are eligible for Lenovo products.
- Terms of service:Organizations that request Lenovo products must agree to any applicable terms of service.
- Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and be able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products in this program.
- Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Lenovo for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Product Distribution: Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Lenovo product.
Lenovo is the maker of the powerful Lenovo laptop, but that's not all. Our approach to technology solutions is different. We believe that what you do with technology is what matters, so we not only engineer our products for high performance and long life, but for the demands of today's mobile, agile workforce. You can create, draw, record, process, and present - anywhere.