- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
- The GrantStation memberships are good for one year of access.
- Organizations may request an unlimited number of the standard discounted GrantStation memberships outside of the promotional period.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Do not request this offer if your organization is a member of an association that provides GrantStation membership as a benefit through the Membership Value Program or the Premium Licensing Program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- GrantStation products may not be transferred or resold. However, memberships can be reassigned to someone else within your organization by completing the Contact Update Form.
GrantStation Discounted Program Information
A GrantStation membership provides online access to a comprehensive set of grant research tools for nonprofits and public libraries. These tools link them to current sources of grant money and teach organizations how to secure available funding. You do not need to download or install special software to use these tools.
A GrantStation membership lasts one year and gives organizations access to global, national, regional, and local grantmakers — both private and government. You will also receive the GrantStation Insider, a weekly e-newsletter with the latest information on new grant programs, upcoming deadlines, online trainings, and more. Members also gain access to online tools, such as Grants2020, designed to enhance their grants strategy and teach organizations how to diversify and grow their grantseeking programs.