- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- One donation may be requested within a fiscal year (July 1 to June 30).
- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Dharma for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial on this program.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive donations.
- Dharma products may not be transferred or resold.
Dharma Merchant Services Information
Dharma Merchant Services is a socially responsible provider of merchant accounts, providing a conscious choice for credit card acceptance services. As a certified B Corporation and winner of Green America's eighth annual Green Business Leadership Award, we are recognized for giving back to the community and adopting high standards of transparency and accountability. Dharma Merchant Services is dedicated to enabling "commerce with compassion."
Supporting nonprofit organizations is central to the mission of Dharma Merchant Services. To do our part, we donate 50 percent of the annual profits we make on the credit card processing revenue on our merchant accounts. Because we know that there are many incredibly important organizations doing different types of work, we donate to five different charities every year. By choosing a few different nonprofits each year, we are able to maximize the impact we make with our collective donations. This is our way of creating community, giving back, and embodying Dharma: right livelihood, right intention, right action.