- This donation is available only to Canadian Registered Charities registered with the Canada Revenue Agency, Canadian nonprofits incorporated either provincially or at the federal level, and Canadian public libraries with a library symbol from Library and Archives Canada.
- Donated product will be distributed under this program to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
- Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate in this program. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in oder to receive donations.
- Organizations may request up to 100 donated Mailshell licenses per fiscal year (1 July - 30 June.)
- Licenses include one year of software updates.
- Mailshell products may not be transferred or resold.
Mailshell Donations Program Information
Mailshell Anti-Spam Desktop is a desktop-based spam-filtering solution for Windows users that intercepts incoming email messages before they reach the user's inbox.
Mailshell's four spam-identification engines perform more than one million filter checks to identify spam with a high accuracy rate and a near-zero false-positive rate. Users can choose their filter strength and decide if they want spam put in its own folder, deleted, bounced, or simply marked so they will know to avoid it.