How do I cancel my subscription?
If you cancel your Premium subscription, you will not be charged on the next payment date. Until then, your Premium Plan remains active and your site continues to have all of its premium benefits.
Important: Canceling your Premium Plan turns off its automatic renewal. You can continue using your plan until it expires on the next payment date.
Once your Premium Plan expires, your site is not deleted; it simply returns to the free site version. The free site version includes 500MB of storage, 500MB bandwidth and displays Wix ads.
Your site URL (e.g., www.mystunningwebsite.com) reverts to the free Wix site URL: username.wixsite.com/siteaddress
How to renew my subscription?
You can request this offer again before your subscription expires to receive the same discount for an additional two years.
You will need to:
- Cancel your subscription with Wix
- Place a new order on the TechSoup Canada platform
- Go to your Wix account to Upgrade your subscription at a discounted rate using the coupon code provided after placing your order
Notes: If you do not cancel your subscription before the end of the second year, you will be automatically billed by Wix for an additional two years of service at standard rates.
What is the Wix Refund Policy for Premium Plans?
You can cancel your Premium Plan at any time within the first 14 days and receive a full refund. No questions asked!
If the first 14 days have ended and you feel you deserve a refund, click here to tell the Wix support team why and they will review your request.
Refund Policy Details
- The 14 day trial period includes the first 14 days after upgrading your site from free to Premium. The 14 day trial period does not apply to renewal payments.
- The 14 day trial period is for Premium upgrades only.
- If you decide to cancel your Premium Plan within the 14 day trial period, your plan will be cancelled immediately and you will no longer be able to make use of Wix Premium features.
- If you are eligible for a refund, or partial refund, your credit card will be refunded automatically.
- If you cancel within 72 hours of purchase (during the trial period) it is likely that the transaction was cancelled before the funds settled. If this is the case, instead of receiving a refund, the original charge(s) will drop away from your account within 20 business days.
- Please allow up to 20 business days for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
- Wix is not responsible for any bank charges, commissions or overdrafts. The only way to remove these charges is through direct negotiation with your bank.
How to access the discounted rate as an existing premium user?
If you already have a premium subscription, you will need to:
- Cancel your Premium subscription in order to stop the next payment
- If you are outside of the first 14 days trial period, you will need to contact the Wix support team and tell them that you are using the nonprofit Discount provided by TechSoup Canada
- Place an order with TechSoup Canada in order to receive your coupon code
- Follow the fulfillment instructions in order to upgrade your subscription.
Notes: Make sure that you have at least 20 days before the expiration of your subscriptions:
- Cancelling your Premium Plan turns off its automatic renewal. You can continue using your plan until it expires on the next payment date.
- Once your Premium Plan expires, your site is not deleted; it simply returns to the free site version. The free site version includes 500MB of storage, 500MB bandwidth and displays Wix ads.
- Your site URL (e.g., www.mystunningwebsite.com) reverts to the free Wix site URL: username.wixsite.com/siteaddress