Quantity: Organizations need to request only one Asana product through TechSoup Canada each year to get discounted access for all of the organization's team members.
Budget: Organisations with annual operating budgets of any size are eligible to request products in this program.
Charities, Nonprofits and libraries only: Products are available only to qualifying nonprofits and to libraries.
- Existing customers: Organizations that already have subscriptions to Asana are eligible to renew those subscriptions through this offer
- The following organization types are not eligible to request discounted products:
- Certain religious organizations
- Hospitals, hospital auxiliaries, nurses registers or bureaus, health insurance organizations, prepared group health plans, group medical practice associations, in-faculty group practice associations
- Business and professional organizations
- Mutual organizations
- Fraternal beneficiary societies, orders, or associations; providers of other services or benefits to members or employees
- Sports, athletic, recreational, and social activities, except for community centers and community recreational facilities
- Legislative and political activity organizations
- Advocacy organizations
- Endowment funds or financial services
- Government instrumentalities or agencies
- Terms of service: Organizations that request Asana products must agree to Asana's standard agreement for such products as well as any applicable Asana terms of service (collectively, the "Asana Agreements") as a prerequisite for obtaining access to the products.
Anti-discrimination policy: Organizations that advocate, support, or practice discrimination based on age, ethnicity, gender, national origin, disability, race, size, religion, sexual orientation, or socioeconomic background are not eligible to participate. Organizations must be willing and able to attest that they do not discriminate on any of these grounds in order to receive products.
Case study: Recipient organizations must be willing and able to provide information to Asana for the purposes of creating a case study or testimonial.
Products will be distributed to qualifying organizations only, not to individuals.
Recipient organizations may not transfer or resell Asana products or otherwise violate any terms of the Asana Agreements.