TechSoup Canada has been tracking the evolution of the coronavirus pandemic, working hard to release hands-on articles to help the nonprofit sector navigate these unprecedented times. Keep an eye on our blog for emerging stories and more COVID-19 resources for Nonprofits.
Following the webinar organized by ConnectAd, How Nonprofits Can Navigate & Adapt To The COVID Crisis, we have compiled a list of tools and resources that can help your organization manage the crisis.
Free educational resources
- Webinars: See our past and upcoming webinars
- By the Cup , our monthly newsletter
More educational resources
- TechSoup Courses - Technology training tailored to nonprofits, delivered through a Learning Management System.
Tech tools - discounts & donations
- Collaboration Tools:
- Internal communication solutions:
- Teleconferencing solutions:
- Reporting & Data Visualization tools - track how covid-19 has impacted your activities, spending, revenue & make data-driven decisions:
- Take your nonprofit online:
- Wild Apricot makes membership management software with features like a Website Builder, Payment Processing, Event Management and more. They are currently offering organizations that are 100% dedicated to COVID-19 relief a free 3-month plan, that includes 500 active users and a custom domain.
- A web-based service with profiles on current grantmakers and step-by-step tutorials on how to secure available funding
- Google ad grants through Google for Nonprofits
- $10,000 USD of in-kind advertising every month from Google Ads, an online advertising solution from Google
- Paypal giving fund
- Charities can use this program to collect donations online without paying transaction fees to a payment processor