About GrantStation's Special Promotion
Reduced Administrative Fees
From Tuesday, February 23rd to Wednesday, February 24th, 2021, a specially discounted one-year GrantStation membership will be available to eligible nonprofits, charities and public libraries for $107 CAD. These administrative fees offer a savings of $162 CAD over TechSoup Canada's regular $269 CAD administrative fee (retail value is $699 USD). Organizations may also renew their existing memberships with this special offer, but multiple requests can't be applied to a single membership.
The promotion starts February 23rd, 2021 at 6 a.m. Pacific Time (9 a.m. Eastern Time) and ends on February 24th, 2021 at 5 p.m. Pacific Time (8 p.m. Eastern).
Current GrantStation members are eligible for this promotion. A one-year membership obtained through this offer will add an additional year to an existing GrantStation membership. You can renew only one membership per request. Existing memberships obtained as a benefit from the Membership Value Program or the Premium Licensing Program cannot be extended with this offer.
About GrantStation Membership
A GrantStation membership provides online access to a comprehensive set of grant research tools for nonprofits and public libraries. These tools link organizations to current sources of grant money, help them enhance their grants strategy and teach them how to secure available funding. You do not need to download or install special software to use these tools.
There are approximately 1,000 profiles of grantmakers in the Canadian Charitable database and another 500 grantmakers that provide support globally to Canadian organizations. In addition, GrantStation's U.S. Charitable Giving database features access to hundreds of U.S. based grantmakers with an interest in supporting programs in Canada.
A GrantStation membership lasts one year and gives organizations access to:
- National, regional, and local grantmakers: both private and government - for virtually any program or project at your nonprofit, charity or public library.
- A separate section for Canadian Grantmakers: profiling funders for all types of Canadian charities and nonprofits. There are over 1000 profiles in the Canadian Charitable Giving database with more added daily.
- International Charitable Giving: GrantStation identifies grantmakers based in other countries that support organizations throughout the world.
- Write and Learn: Step-by-step tutorials provide guidance on building grant requests, writing letters of inquiry, managing grant awards, and diversifying your grants portfolio.
- PathFinder: Develop your career path as a grants professional with GrantStation PathFinder. This library of learning resources covers grant research, writing, management, and strategic planning.
To help determine if a GrantStation membership is the right fit for your organization, view GrantStation's online tour of their grant database with a focus on Canadian organizations.
This special offer is available to Canadian federally and provincially registered nonprofits, charities, and libraries. For full eligibility details, view our restrictions page.
Eligible libraries may request GrantStation for back-office use or other administrative purposes by library staff only. Libraries should contact GrantStation if they are interested in a program that provides access to their patrons.
Important Notes for Participating in GrantStation's Special Offer
- Place your request between February 23rd at 6 a.m. Pacific time (9 a.m. Eastern time) and February 24th, 2021 at 5 p.m. Pacific time (8 p.m. Eastern time). DO NOT put this product in your cart before the promotion begins.
- This special promotional offer from GrantStation is not refundable.
- Make sure your organization's email address is up-to-date in our records — you will receive your product access information via email.
- Please remember that we are unable to accept requests by phone or fax.
- If you are requesting products for your organization for the first time or have changed important information in your organization profile, you must complete TechSoup Canada's qualification process and provide payment within 11 business days (by March 11th, 2021) of requesting a GrantStation membership to receive the special discount. Because the qualification process may include several steps, we encourage you to register your organization today.
New to TechSoup Canada?
If you are new to TechSoup Canada we encourage you to register your organization today! You will need to complete the qualification process before the promotion date to receive a special discount.
Note - registration and qualification can take up to two weeks. If you are not yet registered with TechSoup Canada you may not be eligible for this promotion, so please register as soon as possible.